So, Our Dear Bride-To-Be,
- Please don’t look like a Halwai on your wedding.
- Please don’t find tips & tricks to hide that big fat belly of yours on your wedding day. This Hide-N-Seek ka Khel will not work on your Suhaagraat.
Instead, Please follow the below mentioned FOOD RULES for a flat belly and look like a bomb shell –
- Healthy-Healthy Khaana. Par kya nahi khaana? So, Bye-Bye to your dear Caffeine, Refined Sugar, Alcholol & Processed Food!
– That means say ALVIDA to tea, chocolate, soft drinks, coffee and ice cream as they contain “Caffeine – The Enemy”.
– Also, you are not allowed to have stuff like candy, cake, doughnuts, cookies, sugary breakfast cereals and other sweets which have high amount of sugar in them. Ittu Sa Bhi Nahi!!
– Next, fruit flavoured-drinks, lemonade, soda, flavoured lattes and smoothies can contain very high amount of sugar too. So, check the nutrition label before drinking a beverage.
– And you.. Beauty without Brains.. Did you know that even 100 percent juices contain high amounts of sugar even though it is natural. No, right? So, say “NO” to them too.
– Plus, sugar is hidden in many processed foods that you may not expect. Condiments like ketchup, barbecue sauce and salad dressing can have added sugars. Even pasta sauces, frozen meals, canned fruits and vegetables are also your dushman. Just remember, okay?
- Food Sways: Thoda Sa Change Ho Jaye!
– Avoid the gum. Don’t be a cow and stop chewing that gum all day long. That won’t benefit your body at all. If you have a habit of chewing and can’t control that aadat of yours then instead munch on dry fruits like almonds as they will actually be beneficial to your body.
– Avoid fizzy drinks. Fizzy Drinks = Taste + Gas = Fat – Oh shit!! So, swap them with flat drinks like green teas and juices.
– Avoid raw vegetables. Pata hai? Our body struggles to break the vegetables down when it is eaten raw? So what to do? – Better eat steamed veggies instead of eating them raw.
– Avoid the salt. Switch to salt-free seasonings like cayenne pepper & find out the answer to your “Why” by noticing the difference “on your own”.
- Never skip breakfast dude: “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper”.
& you must have known this since your childhood that – “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. So don’t even think of skipping this and moreover, you can’t shop all day with an empty stomach. But baby, don’t have Mix Paranthe Makkhan Maar Ke. Your breakfast should be containing all the essential nutrients our body requires. Okay?
- Avoid eating after 8pm. Hehe. What a Joke!
Just to let you know – Our Lovely Grandma says – Chudails eat & drink after 12 am. So are you a Chudail? Hell NO, right? But, hey wait! Don’t even have it at 11:59 pm. Have it before 8 pm because dinner is that time of the day when your digestive system is preparing to shut down – means he wants to sleep & have some aaram. So avoid eating after 8 pm so as to give your body enough time to digest, else kya milega? – Fat Belly, Dude. Fat Belly. & also dude – Don’t forget to stroll for 15-20 minutes everyday after your dinner.
AND here comes your Pyaar: “Your Diet Plan”-
Follow this plan for at least 7 days & feel the magic:
Early morning: 1-2 glass of lukewarm water. Then after 15-20 minutes you can have 5 almonds & 2 walnuts. Don’t forget to soak them overnight. ½ tsp of roasted flax seeds (whole or powder).
Before breakfast: Jasmine green tea & one Marie biscuit.
Breakfast: Brown bread vegetable sandwich with green chutney & fruits or vegetable Suji Upma or cracked wheat veg Dalia with curd or chapati made of whole wheat flour stuffed with vegetables with green chutney.
Lunch: 1-2 Oatmeal Chapati ( ½ oat meal flour + ½ wheat flour) with any vegetable & dal (avoid mix dal) & Salad.
Post-lunch: A cup of Mint or Jasmine tea.
Mid-evening: 30 gm mixed nuts (almonds, peanuts, pine nuts, chirongi, makhana, sunflower seeds). Avoid Cashews.
Late-evening: ½ Bowl of Chana murmura or mix vegetable soup (use saindha salt for cooking) with grated paneer or one brown bread toast or khakhra.
Dinner: 1-2 oatmeal chapati with any vegetable and salad.
Post-Dinner: A cup of milk (150 ml) without sugar.
Bedtime: Mulethi Tea
Recipe of Mulethi Tea: Add ½ tsp of Mulethi powder (crush 2 inch of mulethi stick) in one cup of water. Boil this water and take it after straining.
One more thing,
- Just STOP believing in the Philosophy that – “A Man Should Accept You The Way You Are”. If you have a fat belly then you are UNFIT and that’s not COOL. So be FIT and be COOL. Got it, you FOOL? 😛
Image Courtesy: Graficrafts, Mumbai