Wedding checklist for the makeup routine, skin, teeth whitening and the hair!
- Start going for your makeup trials three months before the wedding. Start booking your appointments with various makeup artist and then book the best one for your wedding day.
- Don’t experiment with new makeup products, this is not the appropriate time for experiment, so always use tried and tested makeup products and that too only branded ones.
- Select the makeup look that would match with your wedding dress and your hairstyle. For this search for new makeup trends online to keep you updated.
- Don’t go for very heavy makeup as it will only make you look like a plastic doll. Always wear light makeup as it looks natural and really fresh.
- Never ever compromise on your makeup artist.
- Pamper your skin before your wedding, start visiting the salons more frequently and you can also follow daily beauty regime at home that is cleansing, toning and moisturizing.
- Take facials suitable for your skin type, monthly facials will make your skin healthy and glowing.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated, it will flush out the toxins from your body. Drink at least 10 to 15 glasses of water every day.
- Sunscreen cream do wonders for the skin and to keep away tan. Use loads of sunscreen before stepping out in sun.
- Pamper your skin with homemade uptans as this is the perfect time to use natural ingredients for the overall glow on your skin.
- Book your appointments for pedicure and manicure, because you have to make yourself beautiful from tip to toe. Manicure and pedicure will make your nails look more shiny and in shape.
- We often forget to take appointment from our dentist. First thing others notice while we talk is our smile. But this is the most important thing to keep in mind. For your teeth whitening, start using a home whitening kit for your pearly whites or book an appointment with your dentist and do as the doctor says. It will enhance your smile and your wedding pictures will look more beautiful.
- Hair is the most important thing to take care off, go for trimming after every three to four months if you have long hair, in case you have short hair this is the time to increase the length of your hair.
- Meet your hairstylist and start going for hair trials and finalize your hairstyle for your wedding day.
- Start applying hair mask for healthier and shinier hair.
- Don’t go for a bright color if you are planning to color your hair. Go for deep shades of brown, it will make your hair appear longer in length and thicker. Hair color makes us look different.
Image Courtesy & Makeover: Richa Malik’s Makeovers